There are no winners.
in YAP. The first person
to receive 21 Shame
After acquiring a deck, grab up to three friends or foes.
You'll also need:
- A coin
- Pen/paper for score
- Small paper for each player
Before dealing all players write one topic that the loser must apologize for.
- Don't share your topic.
- Fold paper and place it aside until end of game.
Next, deal all players 8 cards.
On your turn, bring out any cards that you can afford.
- You must spend Resource cards to bring other cards into play.
There are 5 types of cards:
Think of them as money
Set them for protection
Boost your Characters
Resources are the green cards (like money).The Resource cost of each card is listed on its top corner.
Lacking Resources? This symbol may help:
Cards with this symbol can be played as any Resource you wish. HOWEVER this is a sacrifice that will cast you one Shame.
These are your main cards.When brought into play, place them in a row of protection in front of you. They attack and defend for you.
Use multiple cards on one turn, but can't attack with the same card twice.
Attack numbers rollover:4 Attack (Player A)
- 1 Defense (Player B)
3 hits (Player B) as Shame points!
Attack opponents if they don’t have cards in play.In this case, they receive the attack number in Shame points.
Set them to protect yourself and your Characters.
Shame Points & Scoring:
In addition to attacks, you can cast one Shame for every mistake opponents make.
- Player forgot to draw cards at end of turn.
- Player tried to bring card(s) into play using the wrong Resources.
- Player didn't follow the card's directions. For example, opponent didn’t immediately play a Trap card that indicated it must be played immediately..
- Player falsely accuses opponent of making a mistake.
The first person to receive
21 Shame points loses.
THE LOSER MUST:
Take the blame by making a personal apology that includes all topics players wrote at the beginning of the game (including your own).